A 2018 Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star Hotel, the Capella Singapore lavishes guests with luxury resort accommodations. Nestled near 30 acres (12 hectares) of tropical garden splendor, guests may enjoy picturesque views of the South China Sea, the Auriga Spa and 2 golf courses. Embark on a variety of popular shopping and entertainment destinations, including the nearby Central Business District, Little India and Orchard Road.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants and 1 bar.
• 3 cascading, outdoor infinity pools.
• Auriga Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Capella Library.
• Personal assistant services.
• Daily housekeeping.
• Preferred tee-off time at Sentosa Golf Club for guests of the Capella Singapore (service available at an additional charge).1-Bedroom Garden Villa accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Expansive balcony.
• Private plunge pool, with indoor and outdoor shower and bath.
• Separate sitting room and bedroom.
• Walk-in closet.
• 46-inch, flat-screen LCD television with cable channels.
• Complimentary nonalcoholic, in-room refreshments.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
1 The Knolls
Sentosa Island 098297, Singapore
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.